Friday, October 24, 2008

This was a week of FIRSTS. It all started on Sunday morning...


Tannon found his church shoes BY HIMSELF for the first time ever!

It was a miracle!


Myah blowdried her own hair for the 1st time.

Desmond sat in his Bumbo seat for the 1st time.

And so did Myah.

I got to go for my 1st hike since Des was born (a very mild & very short hike, but it was better than nothing!)

And I even got to shop at our brand new Pocatello Costco. I thought this day would never come!

I even used Facebook for the FIRST time, and found old friends that I got to talk to for the FIRST time in 15 years! How cool is that???

I think all of our FIRSTS this week were good. Can I have SECONDS?

7 comments:

Huffstuff said...

okay your comment thing was way far down, what happened there? I love first, esp when they do become seconds, thirds and so on. You look great, I love the wrap you have him in. AND YES COSTCO!!! Though I do hope it becomes less crowded soon!

Nicky said...

Way to go Tannon! I know you've worked hard on that! :) Maya is becoming independent, and pretty soon won't let you do her hair at all (that is the battle we deal with now) - so I often don't chose the battle, and some of Emi's hairdos when she goes to school are..."interesting"! Sundays is the one day I do chose the battle, but when it is all said and done, she ends up winning, because when I get it all cute, she rolls all over the bench, and it ends up all over the place anyways. So what I'm trying to say is...have fun with that!

Maria said...

AHh, Sunday shoes! That is so funny. I remember it was ALWAYS a scramble Sunday morning to find everyone's Sunday shoes. Especially for the boys. :)

Unknown said...

Sunday shoes is a curse word at our house.

Congrats on all the newness.

Victoria said...

I love the bumbo. He looks so cute! Call me when you go walking. I'd love to go sometime. And Costco, gotta LOVE that. I found the granola bars! BTW, I borrowed your costco pic on my blog. Thanks!!

farmgirl said...

Can I give a shout out to finding old friends on face book?!? So glad you found me!! BTW this is Mary Ann.

Ruth Swaner said...

When oh when will I ever get a Costco near me and mine....I'm jealous and still waiting...Gabe and my sister-in-law Carma just LOVES that store.