Monday, October 20, 2008

Mission Accomplished

I made myself a goal this weekend. If only all of my goals were this easy! I promised myself I would get all of the kids pictures done, and a family shot too. Anyways, we took the boys out Sunday afternoon and finished up our fall pictures. Here's a few of my faves. Myah's are down a couple of posts, since I did her pics last week.

Skyler
Zacary

Tannon



The Young'ns
The Family
The Very Proud Parents


And there you have it. Perhaps I posted a few too many, but it's just so hard to choose. I guess I love my kids so much that even their 'bad pictures' are cute to me! I wish we could say that we made it through this photo shoot without any tears. But honestly, we had weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth! Oh well, we're done until next year!

The only question I have now...do I have a head tilting issue, or is my brain lop-sided? I looked back at all of the pictures that I am in, and my head is obviously tilted to one side, the same side, in every pic! That's weird. I never knew I did that.

7 comments:

jennaloha said...

you look really young in your pictures. and really skinny. especially for having all those babies.

you got all those pictures taken and posted? that is truly an accomplishment to be proud of.

Leslie said...

Way cute pictures! You have a beautiful family! You are looking so good Kelli! Good job on the running! HATS OFF TO YOU!!! :)

Unknown said...

Maybe you are side heavy on the side of your brain where you learn things from all the kids.

They are all nice pictures. I like the kids at the light pole. Super cute.

YOu are braver than I- after 15 shot my kids are too grumpy to do any more.

Huffstuff said...

They turned out awesome. I am glad to see that your boys co-operate well. Your boys are going to be heart breakers. Watch out. I want to know where you went. I love the background.

Maria said...

What a good looking family! You got some great shots. How nice that your subjects are old enough to 'hold still'!

Nicky said...

Well now, you have a problem don't you? How are you going to chose just a few for the christmas book? They are all very nice pics. I can't believe you beat me to it on getting a family picture. Shawn got theirs done too - what's happened to me??!!

Hammond Family said...

What a beautiful family! Love the pictures!