Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall Photos

Today is THE MOST beautiful day ever! I can't believe that just 6 days ago, we were under snow. Myah and I decided to take advantage of the great weather and get some fall pictures done. I've decided that it's much better to take the kids one at a time, even if it means a lot of driving around. Desmond was very cooperative, and we got through the whole photo shoot without any tears or frustration (from any of us!). So here are a few of my favorite shots. Aren't digital cameras great?

Like I said, Des was very cooperative. He even liked the swings at the park. I totally had to let up on my germ-a-phobic tendencies, but it was worth it.

Desmond let me sit him in the swing...
....and he liked it...

...A LOT!!!
My goal by the end of the weekend is to have everones pictures taken, and MAYBE even a family pic! (Yes mom, I said a family picture!) I don't think this weather will hold out for long, so we better get it done.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are awfully cute.

Maria said...

Super cute pictures! I can't believe how much older Myah looks! She is growing up. The pictures of Des are adorable. I love the grin at the end. So cute.

Victoria said...

Ahh, look at that cute smile. Des has changed so much since I last saw him. What a cutie. And Myah, SOOOOO adorable! Great pics.

Jen Merrill said...

those are really great pictures! i cant wait to see the family pic. so i didnt realize lillys preschool is just two streets up from you.- on marissa place... i drive by your house like 4 times a week and think to myself i need to call and drop by sometime.

jennaloha said...

good job kelli. I can't decide if I like the color or black and whites better. They all look really good.

Huffstuff said...

Great job. Maybe that is what I should have done. Myah is so cute and photogenic and Des, Oh my, he just melts your heart. Good luck with the big boys.

Drew said...

Hey Kelly,
So I met your brother at church today. He pointed me to you blog. Your daughter looks so much like you. Anyway, so great to make another connection from CA to Preston. Another small world moment among many thousands. My blog is a crapshoot, but my wife's blog is updated regulary, Pulling Curls. Great pics.
Drew Erickson

Nicky said...

Way cute. How come none of these made it to me for the book?