Thursday, October 2, 2008

In The Mood

No Derrick...not that kind of 'mood'. I'm in the mood to BLOG!!! It's been a while, because we've had a lot going on, but that's all the more reason to get posting, right??? This last weekend, we loaded up the family and went to Smithfield to bless Desmond. Emilie was nice enough to share her big day with us, so that we could save the family a trip to Pocatello. We started out the day with Desmonds blessing, and then headed over to Emilie's baptism. After the baptism, we went to Mack Park for some lunch, and then over to the Swaner house for some dinner. Needless to say, we were well fed! It was a beautiful, warm, fall day. We had family from as far as Tooele (I'm still impressed when I can spell that right!) come and support us. (thanks Dave and Gabe) It was a really happy day, and we feel so blessed to have a sweet healthy baby, to have a beautiful home to raise him in, and to have the love and support of so many people! Thanks everyone!

Just showing off the new duds. I found the outfit at TJ Maxx, for ten bucks! I love a great deal!




Just some random pictures of the kids and the cousins.

I forgot to take a picture of the baptism girl, so I borrowed this from Nicky's blog. Great picture, hu! It was taken at the Logan temple.

6 comments:

Maria said...

How did Skyler escape pictures? :)
I love Myah's face in her picture with Des - she couldn't be happier!

Tonya said...

I can't believe you have 5 kids. How great, 4 really toppled me over the edge, did you have it back together by numbe 5???? Your baby is adorable and I love the pix by the blinds. I also want that cookie recipe in a skillet, I mean really, that sounds amazing. Miss ya, off to seth's football game.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Response to Tonya...Together??? What do you mean by together? I lost it a long time ago, but I try and surround myself with people just as crazy as I am, and then I feel relatively normal! So I guess I figure if we all lose it together, then at least we have company, right???

I'll post the cookie recipe for you soon! keli

Leslie said...

What a beautiful little baby!! He is so cute! I am glad you posted! It's been a while and I love to read your posts! You are so cute!

Nicky said...

I'm glad you "borrowed" Emi's picture, cuz before I saw that, but I saw Des's, I had also decided to "borrow" some off your blog!

Victoria said...

Ahh, he looks SO handsome. I love the outfit, good job on the great deal too. I'm so glad you posted, I miss knowing what you're up to. Looks like you had a lovely day. CONGRATS!!!
Oh, and you look amazing. Are you sure you just had a baby!?