Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Myah!

I can hardley believe that Myah turned 4 years old on Monday! Where does the time go??? She opted (with just a little parental influence) to just invite one friend on a lunch date to the park. She had a great time, and it was definintely easier than an all out birthday party. We had a great day at the park with Myah and her friend. For her birthday dinner, we had a hot dog roast in the back yard. Sounds like a great (and very easy for mom) birthday!





Myah got a new bike...a PINK one, with all of the pink accessories you could ask for. She had a blue bike that worked perfectly well, until the other girls in the neighborhood told her it was a 'boy bike'. Too bad.


Anyone who knows me, knows that I absolutely adore my little girl (probably to a point of annoying others). So far (and yes, I realize she's only 4!) she's been such an easy little girl to get along with, and is a great blessing to our family.
Happy Birthday Sweet Myah!

7 comments:

Nicky said...

Happy Birthday Myah! Love the pink cruiser, wish I had a bigger model of it!

Unknown said...

Fun day. I bought her something totally dumb when I bought Jack his gift this week. I was planning on bringing it and Zac lame think in June. I am lame and boring and don't care a bit. :P

Unknown said...

Wow- its like English is my 3rd language. * Zac's lame thing is what I meant to say- tell the kids to smile and pretend to like it lol

Leslie said...

I cannot believe she is 4!! Wow! That has gone by VERY fast! She is beautiful Kelli!

Huffstuff said...

happy birthday Myah! She is as beautiful as you say she is and wonderful and everything else.

Hammond Family said...

Love the picture of Myah on her new bike, she looks so proud to have a girly bike!! Too cute!

The Trav Gurney Fam said...

Happy Birthday!!! She is so sweet. I just can't get over how fast time is going by. It really is so sad. She is so freaking cute. Kids are the best!!! Love ya Myah!!!