Thursday, May 1, 2008

Although we're only a third of the way through 2008, I've already learned several new things this year. I just want to make note of them, so as to not forget by the end of the year...because some of them, I really don't want to have to learn again next year! Here goes...

1. Kids don't really care if dinner is homemade...or from the freezer. As long as its covered in cheese and pepperoni...it's all good!
2. I can ALWAYS find some clean clothes to wear...laundry can wait a few extra days! (also, when you wash with Tide, you can make yourself believe that your clothes are fresh washed for at least an extra day!)
3. Husbands really can iron their own clothes. Poor Derrick.
4. With good friends and supportive family members, we can get through anything!
5. Pre-Teen boys are just as emotional as pre-teen girls!
6. Pregnant women are more emotional than all of the pre-teens in the world!
7. Paper plates are the best thing EVER invented!
8. Food Network runs from morning until night without repeating any of the same episodes!
9. Three year olds need at least 25 pairs of underwear, especially when they're playing outside with their friends...and when the whole laundry thing is an issue!
10. A nice hot bubble bath will make anything better!
11. Email is the best form of communication because it allows me to say something stupid or insulting and then backspace and replace it with something somewhat intelligent or nice! (You all know that I tend to speak before I think, therefore getting myself into trouble)
12. Salad and garlic bread...the worlds easiest dinner.
13. Good health is one of our greatest blessings!
14. Working on food storage is the funnest thing ever! It's so satisfying and the couples that work at the food storage center are so sweet.
15. I'm TOTALLY & COMPLETELY blessed to have such great family and friends. Seriously, what would I do without all of you???

5 comments:

Nicky said...

Husbands know how to iron clothes??? Why hasn't anyone told me? J/K. I loved #6, yes - my emotions are more out of control than my pre-teen - however, that's nothing new for me, now is it?!

Leslie said...

I love your posts... I can relate... Dave has ironed his clothes since day one, and he even does mine and the kids on Sundays! Yea! Score!

Anonymous said...

In response to number 15: You are especially lucky to have me in the Fam because I play football with your kids once a year and that is about it, but I am glad that I can contribute in some way. lol

Marc(Your favorite person in the family that lives in vegas and is male, but Dax doesn't count, because he would win!

Unknown said...

5. Are you SURE??? I wonder if we can test this theory. :P

The Pili Aiga said...

Still wish you lived back here Kelli...we didn't get to spend enough time together. I think we are definitely cut from the same mold. It was fun to read all of these!!!