Thursday, December 4, 2008

On a Roll

I think I must be on a roll. I mean, posting 3 blogs in just 3 days??? But Nicky just emailed me these pictures from Thanksgiving, and I'm going to share...


These are all taken over Thanksgiving.


Myah had a great time hanging out with her cousins. And the weather was AWESOME! So did Tannon.
And Desmond too. (Kamden and Desmond. I think Des might be catching up, a little)
The infamous after dinner football game. The good new is, nobody got injured this year!


I bet Derrick will like this picture. I think Skyler has a poster that kinda looks like this in him room...only the guy is in football gear, weighs about 100 pounds more than Derrick, and probably gets paid to play football!
So that's all. Thanks for the pics Nicky!

6 comments:

Maria said...

That is an awesome picture of Derrick. I have a feeling Jordan will feel bad he missed out on the football game. He would have liked that. Maybe Christmas will be nice... :)
We had a nice visit with Todd last night. He has been working up here. That is the #5 time I've seen him since Jordan and I got married. :D Crazy huh! Our vacations never seem to overlap!

Maria said...

BTW: I am glad you are back to posting again... It has been WAY too quiet in your corner lately. ;)

Nicky said...

I'm glad your back into the posting world too. I need my "fix" every day! Not to put a damper on the cool Derrick picture...but he missed! Can't say he didn't try tho!

Unknown said...

LOL Nicky you are so bad! you crushed the moment. LOL

Looked like fun.

Jen Merrill said...

Ya'll managed to play FOOTBALL after thanksgiving dinner?! Doesn't that require running and possible regurgitation? Those kinds of things are always more laughs than anything else though. Thanks for posting-- I love it!

tysonandmandimoser said...

Yes Nicky, you just stole Derrick's thunder on that one. Is that Reese???? How did you get Reese out there???? I've got some 4 wheeling pictures I will send you then you'll have to post them too.