Monday, December 8, 2008

Gotta be quick. I promised myself I'd be in bed by midnight and I've only got 15 minutes. Mandi sent me some pictures tonight that I want to throw on. It turns out that over Thanksgiving, while I had all the little (and medium sized) kids out on our adventure to Little Mountain, the big kids (and really big kids) were having an adventure of their own. They took 4-wheelers up Oxford Peak. I'd pick hiking over 4-wheeling, but I sure can't beat the view they managed to get!

I think they froze their butts off. But holy cow! Check out that view!

(It's 11:55...off to bed!)

2 comments:

farmgirl said...

That's amazing, what a cool picture- good thing they took pictures so the rest of the world could enjoy it without getting frost bite. :0)

Maria said...

oohh that last picture is beautiful!