Wednesday, June 25, 2008

An Insignificant and Unimportant TAG!

I've been tagged. I get to share 5 insignificant and unimportant things about myself. That shouldn't be too hard, right? Here goes...
1. Popcorn...my number one weakness. I can even pass on the popcorn itself, but I'll ALWAYS go for the half popped little kernals in the bottom of the bowl. Movie popcorn is absolutely irresistable (and who could turn down the butter on top???).
2. I have absolutely NO athletic ability in me. How could this be, since I come from a family of athletes? I just lack in the coordination department, that's all! That's probably why I like to run so much. It really doesn't take a lot of coordination, but I've still been known to trip and fall while running. Oh well.
3. I find a great satisfaction in throwing things away. It gives me a strange thrill to finish a box of cereal, or a gallon of milk, and to throw away the container. That 'empty spot' in my pantry or my fridge just looks so nice! One of my favorite family projects is to clean out closets and visit the DI. I just love to rid myself of clutter!
4. Green bananas, YUMMY! I won't eat a banana unless there is at least a little green on the peel. The yellow ones are only good for banana bread, but that's not a bad thing either!
5. I love to read a good book. I used to allow myself a 'sick day' every now and again (totally faking it), just to sit around and read a book all day long. Ya, this was after I was married with kids! I don't have to fake it any more though. Derrick just knows and understands that sometimes I'm going to take the day off. Just me and a good book!

Thanks for the tag Katie! Now I'll tag Becky (because you haven't blogged in FOREVER), Whitney (same reason), Brayden (because you make me laugh!), Jenna (I'm laughing just anticipating it), and Nicky (to give you something interesting to do that doesn't require movement, ha ha). Have fun!!!

6 comments:

Nicky said...

AWWW...COME ON! Why would you make me do this???? It was fun reading yours, but I have nothing significant or insignificant about me! How about I give you my password, and you write a post for me?? :)

jennaloha said...

aren't you proud of me, Kelli? You should be, I've never done it for anyone else.

Maria said...

You and Jordan must be related. He too LOVES to get things out of the cupboard, or the fridge. He likes to get rid of 'stuff' so much I have to rein him in from throwing away things we still need! Too funny.

Maria said...

BTW: thanks for not tagging me! :)

Unknown said...

I throw things away like mad. Its on the top 10 list of things I like. Sometimes I have to go rebuy something...but its worth it.

The Pili Aiga said...

I know...I haven't blogged forever. Check today, I did an update just for you :0) I'm a popcorn freak too. Due to weight watchers I had to switch to Smart Pop which is not nearly as good.