Sunday, June 15, 2008

Here at Last!!!

I thought summer would never come to Pocatello! But to our suprise, the weather man was actually somewhat accurate this week! Most of the week was rainy and very very windy, but by Friday things had turned around. Now we are on our third day IN A ROW of warm sunshine and blue skies! This is my favorite time of year, since it's warm but not hot. The grass is green, but not burnt. And the sun is shining, but there is still a nice breeze blowing. I love to have the windows open and enjoy the fresh air. It is a good day!

Yesterday, the neighbors invited Myah and Tannon to come play on their totally awesome slide. Of course, they were out playing on it first, while Myah was watching them (and drooling) from our deck, just longing to join them! I love having awesome neighbors! It makes life so much easier. Doesn't it look like great fun?!
Home sweet home. We just wanted to take a pretty summer picture, in case we ever have to sell our house in the winter months (so ugly). My favorite part of this whole picture is the beautiful BLUE sky above!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Hurray for the sun and good weather!

Nicky said...

I am actually jealous of the kids playing on that thing. That looks like so much fun. I am even more jealous of the energy that it looks like they have!

Leslie said...

YEA! I am glad summer finally arrived for you guys! Hope you have a great one!!!

Unknown said...

wow- can you buy one of those for me, keep it at your house, and let us play in it! ( we would never have room or it! :P)