Friday, April 18, 2008

Tagged

A. Post the rules
B. Answer all the questions about yourself
C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Living in Logan, just about to have child number two, which we had been told through numerous ultrasounds, was a girl. Instead we had Zac, and I wouldn't have it any other way! It was by far my best pregnancy, other than spending a few days in the hospital with pneumonia.
2. Five things on your to do list today:
Laundry, grocery shop, exercise (maybe), put on some makeup (another maybe), think of something yummy to make for dinner.
3. Snacks I enjoy: fresh salsa and chips, homemade guacamole, popcorn (not the lowfat kind!).
4. What would I do if suddenly I were a billionaire? Give myself a gourmet kitchen, and get Derrick a nice camping trailer and a really great telescope, take both of our families on cruises, give to the perpetual education fund (what an inspired program!).
5. 3 bad habits; complete disorganization and procrastination, worrying too much about the details, neglecting housework in favor of yardwork.
6. 5 places I've lived: Preston, Logan, Ogden, Las Vegas, Pocatello
7. 5 jobs I've had: Big J's (yes, the one in Napolean Dynamite), weeding the bean fields for my dad (pure torture), Del Monte Bean Factory, clothes presser in a dry cleaners (lasted exactly one day), pharmacy technician.
8. 5 things people don't know about me:
*I love to fix cars (and most anything else). I always wanted to go to mechanic school, but then my hands would be stained dirty all the time! Probably not a good occupation for the nails.
*I am determined to learn spanish some day. I've always had an impression that some day I'm going to need to know spanish for a really special reason. Not sure why yet, but I best get learning!
*I wash my sheets every 3 or 4 days. It makes me so very happy to crawl into freshly washed sheets, especially washed in Tide.
*I have a strange obsession with nutrition. I read most any book I can get my hands on dealing with diet and nutrition and exercise. You'd think I would be a lot skinnier than I am!
*Last one...I'm an open book, so coming up with five unknowns is pretty tough. Let's see...I shave my legs daily. I know, who cares??? But I just can't stand having prickly legs. It makes me itch.

That's it! Now I'm going to tag Nicky, Becky, Jenna, Gabe, and Nicole. Have fun girls!

4 comments:

The Pili Aiga said...

I am totally with ya on the clean sheets. Especially when they're all fresh and tucked in tight. I love that!

Nicky said...

Mental note to self...don't read Kelli's blogs - then I won't know that I had been tagged!
p.s. Nothing on there was new news to me, except the mechanic thing - is that for real???!!!

Victoria said...

We have a lot in common; the nutrition book thing, the spanish thing and the shaving every day thing. Thanks for sharing. You're awesome!

Leslie said...

Fun to read about you Kelli, I think I am getting to know you better on your blog than I did when we lived by each other!! lol!