Sunday, April 20, 2008

BIG BOYS!

I heard it said once that 'Girls turn into women. Boys turn into bigger boys.'! Speaking of boys...Derrick just went on a 'guys weekend' (I think it sounds more manly than 'boys weekend') down to Moab on a four wheeling trip with my dad and brothers. I think they had a lot of fun, a lot of food, and a lot of nice warm sunshine. What could be better? Derrick forgot to bring a camera, so our pictures are courtesy of Jordan. Thanks Jord! And thanks to Ira, (aka 'agent Crawford', not like the special agent type, but the travel agent type) who had the whole trip planned perfectly!
I stayed home with the kids and we made it through 3 days of freezing cold weather & soccer games without any major drama...thanks to Papa Murpheys & Redbox! The Crawford family (minus agent Crawford) even came for a visit. We had a great time. Maybe one of these days the weather will decide to cooperate with our plans! (still FREEZING in Pocatello)


4 comments:

Maria said...

What a great name! Agent Crawford. He is so good at planning trips, as we all saw on the cruise. Jordan said not one detail made it past Ira and they all had a great time.

Nicky sent Jordan the pictures Ira took and I did a slide show. We (meaning Jordan) can forward them on to you if you didn't get them.

Any little boy names floating around?

The Pili Aiga said...

I gotta admit...that looks fun. Wouldn't it be great to have a girl's weekend like that? I'm serious! We should totally plan one...after all of you finish having babies of course...lol...
Everyone I know is having a baby boy..too much fun!

Nicky said...

You have a great skill at writing. I think I might just copy and paste your writing on this post to my post - how 'bout it? Ok, that would be infringing on some law, I'm sure. However, I am going to use your "agent Crawford" statement - luv it!

Huffstuff said...

looks like so much fun! That is one place we have never been and would like to. Lucky him, now its your turn!