Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm The Fool!

I never get involved much in April Fools Day. My brain isn't creative enough to come up with such great trickery. But this year, I did completely fall for a couple of tricks. I am glad though that Sarah hasn't gone off with an Indian shop keeper for five weeks! I think the biggest prank I ever pulled was to put vinegar in Derrick's orange juice a few years ago. Pretty boring, eh?

When I woke up this morning, I was somewhat hopeful that I was just being 'fooled' again. Unfortunately, it seems to be for real. What could be so terrible??? SNOW! It's snowing again today. Every time I think it might be almost spring...it snows again! Looking on the positive side, we should have a really beautiful spring and summer...if it ever comes!


4 comments:

Huffstuff said...

I am about ready to give up on spring. I just want it to skip and go right to summer. It's getting depressing. What will we do?

BigWaveDave said...

If it make you feel any better, it snowed in Tooele to.

~~~The Brayden happenings!~~~ said...

winter is worse than jail no prison no wait ALCATRAZ! I just want Spring to pop up and come before I go nuts!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicky said...

I think we are all wishful thinking that spring or summer could actually come. Make the best of the snow and start making snocones! Then when you start liking winter, summer will show up (isn't that the way it works?)