Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tomorrow

I must be crazy. Tomorrow I'm letting the kids skip school and we're going skiing. That's not the crazy part. I'm planning to teach Tannon and Myah tomorrow. And Derrick is going to have Desmond there so I can take a break to feed him every once in a while. I may be off my rocker, but we're doing it this way because it saves a bunch of money. Mondays at Pebble Creek are buy one get one free, and the little hill is only 12 bucks. So, I figure that since we're going to be teaching the little peeps, we'll be staying on the bunny hill anyways. That's the plan! I'm feeling tired already!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh, I'm SO jealous. You are up there skiing right now as I'm sitting on my couch, commenting. I can't wait to hear how it all went.

We didn't buy a pass this year because we thought we might have moved by now. So, its costing us a fortune to go skiing (rentals, tickets etc).

What a sweet hubby you have! Does Desmond take a bottle? If he does, I'd be happy to watch him if you want to do a 1/2 day ski day with Derek anytime. Marc's been taking the kids for night skiing on Fri and Sat for $6.

Oh, and I'm so glad you let the kids skip school to ski. I am now considering doing that sometime soon. Can't wait to hear about your adventures.

Unknown said...

Sounds fun!

Leslie said...

Sounds fun! I let my kids skip school today too! Sometimes you just have to do something fun! We took our girls skiing for the first time at Christmas- it was awesome! It is hard work, but it is so nice to be up there in the clean fresh air enjoying nature at it's finest! HOPE YA HAD A GREAT TIME! :)

farmgirl said...

Some people's crazy is another one's genius. I'm all about saving a buck or two and how fun to teach your own kids. Way to go, fun Mom!