Friday, January 9, 2009

Today I have MAJOR cabin fever! I want sooooo badly to.....
go play outside with my kids
lay Desmond in the grass and watch his face scrunch up
go for a bike ride
play some soccer
take Myah to the park
eat breakfast on the deck
take a nice long walk
open my windows
clean the garage
eat strawberries
plant a flower
pull some weeds
walk the kids to school
go buy something at the nursery
or
go for a hike.

Is that too much to ask?

As an afterthought, I hope I don't sound ungrateful! I am so thankful that I have a warm home and good food, and that I live in a place where I feel safe and comfortable! I love that my kids can walk to school without being afraid, and that they even get to go to school at all! It certainly isn't all that bad!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Nope.
I just want to not FREEZE to death leaving the pool at wet at 7 in the morning. I am even less needy!

jennaloha said...

I was just looking at your fun sledding pictures and thinking how fun it would be to play with my kids in the snow.

Huffstuff said...

I am with you all the way. I think its because the sun is shining and give us the idea that it might be getting close to spring???

Maria said...

I don't think I'll tell you what it is like here today or what McKay and I did... ;)

Nicky said...

You know what would cure that cabin fever don't you? a trip to DISNEYLAND! I don't have cabin fever at all - I'm just looking forward to sun, grass, beach, more sun... (you can come too you know!)

Tonya said...

SOunds like a fun christmas. we went sledding. it was fun but not quite as authentic. christmas ws great but glad it's time to get back on track and the kids are in school. I say that now and then in about april i get sick of all the homework and activities. WE are having a girl, sabrina and luke are excited and seth adn caleb are complaining just to make me crazy. miss ya

tysonandmandimoser said...

Good food? To bad we can't actually eat any of it.

Ratchfords said...

AMEN, sister. I was just saying to Garreth today that I am officially done with winter and rain. At least you get to see the sun once in a while! It will be gray here for three more months! AGH!

Anonymous said...

Not to rub it in but I have been doing a lot of those things with out even realizing that maybe I should appreciate it! Living in Vegas has its perks. One is not the "letting your kids walk to school alone" unfortunatley there is no perfect place!!!