Monday, January 5, 2009

On Your Mark....Get Set....GO!

Along with probably 70% of Americans, I've got some weight to lose this year. I need to be done by summer time so that I can go backpacking. Today is the beginning of some really big losses in the Moser family. Weight losses, that is. We are officially starting our Moser Family Biggest Loser competition. Soooo, get ready to LOSE! By the way, the Biggest Loser blog site is up and going. The address is http://mosersarelosinit.blogspot.com/

It's a private blog, so only the players can check it out.

Wish me luck! And good luck to all the rest of you losers!

9 comments:

Victoria said...

Good Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck! And thank heavens Christmas is over so I can get back to eating real food again and not just pure junk!!

Unknown said...

I don't think I could eat any Christmas candy if you paid me! Yuck.

Nicky said...

i AM the BIGGEST loser, but I'll cheer you on for second place!! ;)

Leslie said...

Good job Kelli! I too, am back in the saddle again! I hope to lose a bunch this year and just be healthier! YEA!!! GOOD LUCK!!

farmgirl said...

Good luck!! I have had to go on detox after snacking almost nonstop on goodies pretty much since Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

are you gonna share with me at all how you are doing tho??? You better!

tysonandmandimoser said...

This will be interesting!!! I am SOOOO excited!!!

tysonandmandimoser said...

This will be interesting!!! I am SOOOO excited!!!

Huffstuff said...

I love it! Good luck.