Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Eleven and Counting....

Skyler, Zacary, Tannon, Myah, Desmond, Nathan, Trevor, Benjamin, Mandi, Yping, and Kendell. That's how many kids I have IN MY HOUSE at this very moment. Shouldn't there be some kind of law against having ONE adult in a house alone with ELEVEN kids? I'm not complaining at all, since I really do like every one of these kids, but I barely manage to keep my sanity with just my own little (and not so little) people, let alone 6 extra. But I'm still not complaining.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow- good thing you did not have to feed them all!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

yu think??? Not officially anyways, but after school snacks were flying off the pantry shelves.

farmgirl said...

We have those moments. They all seem to just filter in and before you know it--it's a zoo! I look around and think "How did you ALL end up HERE?"

Nicky said...

Sometimes it gets a little (ok, a lot) crazy when there are that many kiddos. but I still like having my kids enjoy being at their own home instead of always wanting to leave. So be glad that they enjoy being home1