Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Here At Last!!!

The currently un-named baby boy Swaner is here at last! He was born around 8am on August 18th at Bingham Memorial Hospital in Blackfoot. We are so thankful that things went as smoothly as they did. As in most deliveries, we had a few scares, but all in all, it went really really well. We have surely seen many great blessings in our lives.
The 'boy with no name' weighs in at 7 lbs 9 oz, and is 19 1/2 inches long. We aren't sure who he looks like, but perhaps a bit of a cross between Skyler and Tannon??? So far, he's a really good baby, and of course, it took all of a split second to just fall totally in love with our sweet little guy. Myah seems to be completely smitten by her baby brother, and I think the boys are pretty amazed too. Thanks to all of our great friends and family for your love, your support, and your prayers. We really are so thankful! Just a side note...if you notice that he's wearing a pink blanket and hat, it's only because they had so many baby boys here, that they ran out of blue...not because we're in boy denial!

11 comments:

Maria said...

What a beautiful baby! We are so glad he arrived safely. All day yesterday Jordan & I were thinking about you and hoping things went well. Looks like the little guy will be well taken care of. :) And now to enjoy the oh so sweet Spirit that comes with a brand new baby! Congratulations!

Jamie and Mike said...

Ahh...he's so beautiful. Congratulations!

Leslie said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! What a relief! You aren't pregnant anymore! GOtta love that! YEA!!!

Victoria said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Yay for you guys! I am so so happy for you. He's beautiful. Brings back a lot of emotions for me, having just gone through it myself. I'm SO happy that everything went so well and that you can start to feel well again. You look amazing already. Can't wait to hear what the name will be and to come and meet that sweet little boy!

Nicky said...

There is no such thing as "luck", We can never second guess the power of prayer. I'm so relieved that you are both doing so well. He's beautiful (sorry...handsome). I look forward to getting to raise our boys together...again! Can't wait to meet him!

Huffstuff said...

He is beautiful, and I am so glad everything went so well. He does look like he belongs. How are you feeling? I can't wait to meet him. Congratulations!

Jen Merrill said...

You are so blessed to have all those boys in your life! (and Myah of course) He really is beautiful. I can't stand to look at the pictures- everywhere I turn there are babies being born and it makes me hungry for one of my own. So glad everything went well for you and un-named baby!

The Pili Aiga said...

Yea!!! He is absolutely adorable :) I'm so, so glad everything went well and that your new family member is here. He is very cute and the kids all look so proud. Hope your recovery goes well too.

Anonymous said...

Congradulations you guys...he is so beautiful I just can't believe you have another Baby (it hasn't quite set in that it is real for me for me yet). I wish I could be there to give the little guy a big kiss! He is too cute and ofcourse looks like you all.
Oh and Derrick's face is hilariuos, like he has never done this before or something!!!

Unknown said...

Kelli-
He is so beautiful. I can't wait to hold him. (and kiss his head, and take off his socks to look at his baby feet, and smell his cute head.)

Thank you today. Means more than you can know.

Love you- glad you are both safe.

The Trav Gurney Fam said...

He is so cute!! I'm so glad everything went well. I was thinking about you all day. Congrats. We love you guys.