Friday, March 6, 2009

Be Careful What You Wish For

Today, Skyler told me that he wished 'he could have straight hair' instead of all of those great curls that in my opinion, make Skyler...Skyler! So I told him to have a seat (since I can't really reach the top of his head very easily while he's standing). And just 10 minutes later....Whalaaaa! Straight hair! It'll only last until he showers (thank goodness), but for now...I am his very own Fairy Godmother, and his wish for the day came true. So here's the proof that Skyler had straight hair for a day, and only for a day....I hope. Now let's just hope that he doesn't wish for a mullet next!

5 comments:

Huffstuff said...

Amazing that you got it that straight. tell him curls are what makes him, him. I love his curls. But it's good to have the option to straighten it if you feel like it, just for the day!

Maria said...

I thought Skyler LOVED his curly hair!! Good job straightening it... I am surprised it only took 10 minutes!

Nicky said...

Where did Sky go? Don't be ashamed of who you are - curls and all!! Brayden is always wishing his hair was as curly as yours. Funny how that works. But it is fun to have a change once in awhile too.

tysonandmandimoser said...

WOW! That had to take a long time. I love his curls, I hope Parker's hair will look like Sklyer's hair someday.

Unknown said...

He looks totally different and the same at the same time! lol

Sky- I totally understand tho. Sometimes it would be nice to just have "normal" hair- but trust me- the curl is WAY better than the straight!