Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Very Own Theme Song

So I was driving around yesterday and a song came on the radio that just seemed to fit my life at the moment. So I'm adopting it as my very own theme song! I don't really know what the whole song was about, and although I'm not a big 'Green Day' fan, I liked the song. The chorus said...'Wake me up, when September ends'. That about sums it up for me! Just wake me up when this whole 9 month thing is over...'Wake me up, when September ends!' Sounds like a plan!

5 comments:

Nicky said...

As you never let me forget that I will always be older than you, I will rub it in that I only have to go to July!!! Good luck with the whole September thing ;)

Vanessa said...

I love reading your blog and getting to know you better. You are so funny! And don't we all wish we could just go into a self induced coma during pregnancy!

Maria said...

Yeah, then September comes and you are up all night with a new baby wishing it was March again! :)

Huffstuff said...

Funny thing, That song was just out, I think, when I was pregnant with Maysa. The kids and Dan officially named it my song, Even though I wasn't due until Oct, with the kidney stones and misery I had with them, when Sept was over I knew I was just about there. A long summer awaits you:)

Leslie said...

Oh my, I feel your pain.... I think that's the only perk about getting older, I don't have to be pregnant any more! Hang tough!