Thursday, March 6, 2008

Play Time with Parker

I got to babysit my crazy little nephews last weekend while Tyson and Mandi went up to Boise to watch state basketball playoffs. We had lots of fun, and I just wanted to post a couple pictures of little Parker because he is my affirmation that I really could do the 'boy thing' again. I gotta say, so far Myah is much easier than the boys were, but there are lots of variables there. Maybe it's just because there is a bigger space between her and the rest, but maybe it's just because she's a girl. Don't know. I sure love all of my kids, and Parker is such a cute little punk that I really think I would be ok if I find out it's another boy! Thanks Parker!

1 comment:

Maria said...

It is definitely a good idea to be good with having either a boy or a girl - especially because you can't really do much about it. Parker is definitely a cute kid!