Thursday, July 16, 2009

I LOVE.....

  • Daisies, and lilies.
  • The smell (and look) of fresh cut grass.
  • When Des is falling asleep with his bottle, and his eyes sort of go crossed.
  • Popcorn (especially the crunchy half popped kernels) and Doritos.
  • The feeling after a good workout.
  • Being called mommy, or mom.
  • The first snow.
  • The smell of Baby Magic baby lotion.
  • Hiking....and wildflowers.
  • When Myah plays with my hair.
  • Thundershowers
  • Laying on my back watching the clouds in the sky.
  • Sleeping in.
  • Waking up early. (Only once I'm up)
  • The quiet you can actually hear sometimes while skiing through the trees.
  • Flip flops
  • Changing seasons. I like them all, but I love it when I new season is moving in!
  • Avocados. The color, the smell, the taste...everything about them!
  • Derrick (of course I LOVE him, but even better...I LIKE him, a lot!)
  • Watching my kids do something they LOVE (sports, cooking, art, dance......)
  • The smell of Tide. Tide=Heaven.
  • Clean sheets.
  • Watching family movies.
  • When I buy a GOOD watermelon. Complete and utter joy and satisfaction!
  • Soaking my feet in a cold river, and chatting with great people or reading a good book.
  • My family.
  • Having a reason to get dressed up a little.
  • Fresh tomatoes straight from the garden.
  • Sunsets. I'm easily impressed, but really, we get such beautiful sunsets at our house!
  • Creating something....in the kitchen, refinishing furniture, or repainting a wall. LOVE it!
  • Extended family.
  • The ocean. (from the beach mostly)
  • Little people laughs. I think they're magical!
  • Vacations. I don't really even care where. I just love the family time when nothing else matters!
  • Life in general. EVERY day is amazing, even the bad ones. (maybe a little cheesy, but TRUE)

11 comments:

farmgirl said...

Thank you. Your list is just what the doctor ordered for me. Just this morning on my (very hot) run I decided I needed to spend WAY more time counting my blessings--cuz there's a lot of them!

farmgirl said...

Oh, and p.s. I wish I could beam up some of my tomatoes to you. :o)

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Today...I'm sure not lovin the fresh cut grass, trees (especially the ones that blow the cotton stuff all over the place) or flowers of any kind. I went on the 5 am paper route with Zac this morning, and my allergies are OUT OF CONTROL!!!

Maybe tomorrow I'll feel the love again.

Nicky said...

I loved this list. If I were to create my own (which maybe I'll copy you and create my own) - I would have to just copy and paste your list, cuz most of them I feel the same - except the Derrick part - (I do really like him, but...you know! :) ), and I probably wouldn't list painting a new room - I've had the same paint sample sitting here for almost 3 years now, just waiting for me to do something with it!
It was fun to read your list - thanks!

jennaloha said...

Reconnecting with old friends over Papa Murphys and salad with feta.

It was so great to hang out with you! Thanks for a fun afternoon- definitely wasn't long enough!

Unknown said...

I love that you are happy.

Maria said...

What a great list!

Anneke said...

Love it! Thanks for the reminder to count my blessings.

Kent and Kathy Moser said...

I should try making a list like that, it would be good for me.
Loved yours.

Janelle said...

Love the list! Makes me stop and think about the things that I love too! Thanks for sharing!

Ruth Swaner said...

I love most of what you love AND I love those Lillies you gave me. They all bloomed BIG Red Crimson....Now what do I do with them? MOM S>