Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Today, I....
Fed 7 kids pancakes for breakfast
Took 8 kids to the park for lunch
Washed, dryed, and folded 4 batches of laundry
Cut open 12 otter pops
Changed 3 diapers
Scrubbed up the remainder of the salsa that was spilled on my CLEAN mopped floor
Checked my email 16 times
Sniffed the clean, dry, and folded laundry....not sure how many times. Love that smell.
Washed my hands MANY times
Took care of 2 children with nose bleeds
Spilled bleach
Opened and closed the windows (warm, then cold, then warm, then cold) 4 or 5 times
Picked up the sidewalk chalk, twice
Tried and tried to think of a great surprise for Derrick on Father's Day.

All this and it's only 3:30 in the afternoon! I can hardly wait to see what the rest of the day has in store!

Happy Happy Happy Summer Vacation!

9 comments:

Janelle said...

Don't you just love summer vacation! There truly is never a dull moment - sometimes I wish there were a few! It is so fun playing mom. Who knew that it could be so much work! :)

Unknown said...

Hmmm I am a big slacker!
I vacuumed, clean one bathroom, took the kids to a friends, took a nap, threw up, and then cried. Maybe I will do more tomorrow- or less.

If I think of a surprise I will let you know....

Nicky said...

What have I accomplished in that time?? Hmmm...let me think about this. Oh ya...I accomplished taking pain pills, taking a long nap, taking more pain pills, and watching mom do my dishes and take care of Kam. Sounds like fun, hu???

Kent and Kathy Moser said...

Sounds like the life of a typical young mother. Just think someday you'll be a typical OLD mother and then you can sit down and rest once in awhile.

farmgirl said...

Hey busy lady! The crazy thing is that it's just a "normal" day, right? I do love the pace of summer. :)

Ruth Swaner said...

Kelli, you make me tired just reading your list. I think I'm glad I'm a grandma and not a young mother. Love MOM S>

tysonandmandimoser said...

Wow! Sounds exhausting!

laura bales said...

wow!

Mark and Adrian said...

I think you should tell everyone else to go home so you don't have to feed so many kids. Maybe you should send your kids there so you can relax. Now that sounds like a happy summer to me :) Just kidding!!!