Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tag

I got tagged a couple of days ago, and I think I'll hurry and get it done before we're off to ballgames for the day. So here goes...

8 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH

1. PRISON BREAK...(Oh, how I LOVE Prison Break)
2. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE (I know I can't dance, but love watching others who can)
3. AMERICAN IDOL
4. GLENN BECK
5. SID THE SCIENCE KID (Only for Myah's sake, of course)
6. ARTHUR (Don't even need the kids around to enjoy this one!)
7. Prison Break...yes, I rewatch it throughout the week!
8. Food Network...all of the shows.

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS

1. Pasta Vida (If you live in Pocatello, you've GOT to try it...spinach dip to DIE for!)
2. Chillies (yummy salsa)
3. El Herraderos (tacos, tacos, tacos)
4. Mimis
5. Jimmy Johns
6. Northside Nathans (Still dreaming of my favorite pizza spot in Vegas)
7. Grecian Key (another local fave)
8. Polar Bear (I know, it no longer exists, but boy, they had great burgers)

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY

1. Took Myah to the zoo and a picnic.
2. The zoo was closed, went to the park instead, suprise...her friend Maysa was there!
3. Canned a batch of salsa
4. Laundry (every day of my life, but I like doing laundry, and it smells so good!)
5. Showered, shaved my legs, AND washed my hair...all in one day!
6. Had a major allergy attack
7. Took lots of Benadryl
8. I don't remember the rest (you know, the benadryl)

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

1. Running (again some day)
2. Wearing my regular clothes
3. Another cruise...one day
4. Disneyland (the happiest place on earth)
5. My boys serving missions
6. The next episode of Prison Break
7. A date night
8. The day when my kids realize that I'm not the enemy!

8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL

1. The crisp air
2. Soup...lots and lots of soup
3. Fall clothes, such a nice change
4. School
5. Garden vegetables
6. Football and soccer
7. Sweatshirts
8. Hmmm, just love the season all together, everything about it.

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST

1. My boys to ALL server missions (wouldn't that be great?)
2. A healthy family (so far, so good)
3. A hair cut, it's been a long time
4. My hospital bills to just disappear!
5. The ability to eat ANYTHING I want, and still lose weight
6. A beach house
7. 5 beautiful kids...Oh, wait, I already have that!!!
8. Great friends and family...Oops, I already have that too!

8 PEOPLE I TAG

Anyone who wants to play along...go right ahead!

5 comments:

Nicky said...

I think the only thing I didn't know about you was that you had taken Myah to the zoo and a picnic. I could have even guessed the allergy attack and Benadryl! I even knew you watched Arthur just because you liked it. (I don't watch it that much, I see Arther and DW in my living room every day - I've had lots of people say that Brayden & Emi are just like them). Anyways, Do we know each other THAT well? I'll try to do the tag after I get baptism stuff done (maybe).

Unknown said...

I am surprised you think you actually get to have a date night! I heard people with 5 kids never leave their homes again! :P

jennaloha said...

I like Glenn Beck too. Did you know he has a son named Rafe? That alone makes him cool.

Leslie said...

You are so cute Kelli! I loved reading about you! I love Northside Nathan's too! It's delicious - maybe I could send you a slice sometime??! (maybe that wouldn't work too well huh?) Well, the next time I go there I will think of you! :) Thanks for the post, it was fun to read!
p.s. you have lucky kids, you are such a good mommy!! :)

Maria said...

We're bummed you don't get to come see us this weekend! Now I have to wait all the way till Christmas to get to hold little Des. Keep him small for me okay?