Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pondering...

I sure wish I had something interesting to write about, but my mind is an empty pallet right now! I'm definitely full of gratitude for healthy kids, a sweet new baby, great friends, freezer meals (thanks to great friends and young women), mothers (to be one and to have a great one), bran flakes (yep, the post pregnancy breakfast that saves the world!), the cooler weather, fresh garden tomatoes (just can't get enough), and a comfy couch to sleep on (since my bed isn't working for me quite yet). So there we have it...nothing exciting, but my tired mind does have plenty of time to ponder all of the blessings that I've received lately!

4 comments:

Huffstuff said...

I've been thinking about you a lot today. Hope your doing well. Sounds like you have lots to be thinking about and thankful for. Fall is a time of year when I ponder a lot too. I almost get meloncoly. (spell??) I'm not sure why. I'll be checking in on you.

Maria said...

Ummmm, fresh vegetables... I have been CRAVING vegetables from the garden. I think this will be the first summer EVER I will have to BUY zucchini!

Nicky said...

Instead of counting sheep when I can't sleep, I count my many blessings. I can be naming them for an hour or more, and never repeat one more than once. It is amazing how many blessings we have, even when we feel so picked on!

Victoria said...

Gratitude and Blessings! What could be better?? (except for a brand new baby:)