Friday, January 25, 2008

I Love To See The Temple...

Last night we went on a little family outing. I can hardly believe it myself...I actually pulled my tail off of the couch...and got dressed...and left the house! Derrick almost didn't recognize me! So we went to the Rexburg temple open house. It was really cool, and besides that, we got to go hang out with Erin for a while. The temple was beautiful and I think that especially Tannon was impressed with the temple itself. I was impressed with the sweet missionaries and tour guides that were there. And then we hit Craigo's pizza (I guess it's a Rexburg icon), and ate ourselves silly. So although I know that my chances of leaving the house are very slim today, I'm feeling a bit ambitious! Maybe, just maybe, I'll get dressed today!

4 comments:

Maria said...

How fun! I love Rexburg! You must not have taken that picture though.. no snow! Yes Craigos is the place to go... esp for the ice cream.

jennaloha said...

Hi Guys, It's Blake. Jenna's been holding out on me that you guys had a blog! Anyway, I had to comment since I'll always be a Rexburgite. Maybe my parents were your tour guides. We were able to go thru over the New's Year break, and it is beautiful. And if you went to Craigo's, I hope you got their cheesy breadsticks with ranch dipping sauce...yum. Jenna and I would always get their pizza bombs and breadsticks all the time.

Jen Merrill said...

if you get dressed, ill get dressed, we can rensevous at the mall, eat ourselves into a coma at the bakery, and let the kids play!

Maria said...

You're tagged! See my blog for details. :)