Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Blogging Blaaas...

I think I've had the blogging blaaas lately. My desire to blog must be related to the weather because since it's been so cold and dreary outside, my blogging mood has been about the same. No matter though....Happy New Year! We had a great holiday season with lots of food and family and friends, and did I mention food? Gotta love it! We had some of our family up for New Years this year and yes, I even managed to stay up until midnight (big accomplishment for me...poor Derrick). Myah had a grand time being Maria's little helper with sweet baby McKay. Ira also came up with Brayden and Emily. Grandpa and Grandma even joined us for our sleepover! It was a party, or as it turns out, another good excuse to eat good food! Mmmmm mmmmm.

As for the pictures, this is Emily, Myah, McKay, and Grandma. As for the cool sofa they are sitting on, it was my grandmas and brings back so many childhood memories. I feel pretty lucky to be the one to get it, isn't it cool?!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Myah is such a sweet little girl!
Isn't this weather awful! It just reminds me I could never live in the pacific northwest... I need the sun!

Nicky said...

Who's that poor girl with the shaggy hair? Couldn't be my child??!! Glad you took pics of the party, can never have too many pictures :)

Maria said...

Hey, I sent you an e-mail with instructions on how to change your template... let me know if you don't get it and I'll figure out another way to get it to you.