Monday, January 14, 2008

Daddy, How Was I Born?

So I'm not one to share jokes very often...mostly because I forget the punchline. But here's one I want to pass along. I thought it was so funny, since Derrick and I are BY FAR the least of the Swaner 'techno geeks'. Derrick's brothers, Shawn and David are much more technologically savy than Derrick. My family, on the other hand, tends to lean far to the side of 'technically challenged'...but I'm not naming any names...ROBIN! Anyways, just wanted to pass on a little laugh! Here goes...

A modern version of the stork...

Little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"

The father answers: "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.

"As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a blessed little Pop-Up appeared and said:

"You've Got Male! (or possibly Female!)

Pretty funny...but now for the REAL punchline...

WE'VE GOT MALE, OR POSSIBLY FEMALE
EXPECTED TO ARRIVE AROUND THE 1ST OF SEPTEMBER!


Hopefully I didn't mess up that punchline! Just in case, we're happy to announce that 'The Swaner Six' will soon be 'The Swaner Seven'!

On my side of the family, there will be 4 new little cousins in 2008...and one more that was born on the 31st of December, 2007. Yu know, God did command us to multiply and replenish the earth, and apparently the Moser family is taking it completely upon ourselves to accomplish this task!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds good to me! Sign me up for baby kissing duty!

Jen Merrill said...

i love the joke and even more i love the idea of a 'swaner seven' instead of six. congratulations! sounds like itll be raining babies in the moser family next year...

Vanessa said...

Congratulations! That's super exciting and fun for you. I will never catch up . . .

Leslie said...

YEA! Congratulations Kelli! That is awesome! I hope you have a great pregnancy! :) I will pass the word along here in Vegas!! (ha ha)

jennaloha said...

Honestly I liked it better when all my friends were at four and holding.

Anonymous said...

Oh that was a cut way to announce the "Swaner sixth"!!!