Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'll Try Some 'Lent' Too!

So a fellow blogger friend of mine, recently posted about 'LENT'. She decided that she would try to test her will and take part in the catholic tradition by giving up sweets. She didn't last long. So then I started thinking about what I would give up. And I'm sure glad that I'm not catholic! My two weaknesses in life are popcorn and the show 'Prison Break'. (And yes, I'm aware that I'm not going to be translated any time soon!) I've never ever missed an episode, and since I record them, and I love to watch them while I run...I think I've seen most episodes at least three times. I know, it's such a huge waste of time! So anyways, in honor of Lent, I thought I would try and give up my own guilty pleasure...Prison Break. But I have also decided to change the rules a little. I'm going to wait until spring to start my Lent. In other words, I'll wait until AFTER the season finale, and I'll last all the way until fall (the new season premier)! I know my limits!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait... thats just a loop hole!

I gave up mayo one year. (so I gave up something I love but hardly ever eat. Is that a loop hole too?)

Huffstuff said...

I love your way of thinking. That is about how I could give something up. Got me thinking, what could I give up. Right now I am obsessed with blogging. Don't think I could give it up. Thanks Kelli

Vanessa said...

Hmm. . . I think that may be cheating. Prison Break is a good show. I think I am just addicted to TV!