Monday, February 4, 2008

Family Time

I figured it was time that I had better pick up on watching football...being completely outnumbered on the boy/girl ratio at our house. So this year I took the plunge and dedicated my Sunday afternoons to football! Needless to say, watching the SuperBowl last night was a highly anticipated event at our house. I can't say that I have been a Giants fan throughout the season, but I always always always want to see the underdog come out on top. So it was so much fun to see Eli Manning pull this one off, and actually brought tears to my eyes (its those pregnancy hormones) to see big brother up in the booth, just about hit the roof with excitement when little bro threw the winning pass! So maybe we weren't TOTALLY breaking the sabbath, since we did have the opportunity to talk about...families and how we support eachother and we will always be there for eachother, etc. etc. (How's that for justification!?)

1 comment:

Maria said...

Jordan was cheering for the underdogs too... Must be a Moser thing!