Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Making My List...Checking It Twice

Ok, so it's been a while, right? I have been working really really hard in order to reach my goal of having everything done for Christmas a full week in advance so that I could relax and enjoy the holiday with my family! So after multiple trips to the post office (one of my least favorite things to do) and a half dozen Walmart excursions (even worse than the post office, but since we aren't lucky enought to have a Target...), school plays, gift wrapping, baking, cleaning, and the list goes on...I'M STILL NOT DONE!!! I am a 'list person' and I find great satisfaction in crossing 'accomplished items' off of my list, and while my list is getting shorter, it seems as though I keep adding more items to the bottem of the list! Bummer. That's OK though because we are so blessed in so many ways, who am I to complain??? I really just want to wish everyone a really MERRY CHISTMAS! I'll try and get some blogging done...after my list is accomplished!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow- busy! I have yet to do one thing- Christmas is to be a state of mind this year- and everyone seems happy as clams about it.

So that said with all our relaxing nights around the tree- a bit jealous.

jennaloha said...

You forgot to mention "send out Christmas cards" as part of the list, but you did do it and we were so excited to get yours. THANK YOU! That's my favorite part of December, checking the mail for Christmas cards. More people should do it! Merry Christmas, Kelli and family!

Anonymous said...

I agree, who dosen't love crossing off the never ending "to do list". But your right its time to just relax and have fun with the family! That is what Christmas is all about...we will miss you guys this year!

Nicky said...

Yes, the list is never ending. However, when you leave your list behind, and come to my house to start helping me mark off my list because I can't do it myself, then you have truly found the spirit of Christmas even if everything doesn't get done on the list! Thank you for bringing that Spirit to our home!